Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hack Facebook Chat History


There is a simpe easy Trick to Hack Facebook Chat History. We can Hack Chat History even if our Friends are Offline. To use this Trick follow the simple steps given below :
1) Open Friends profile.

2) Right Click on the Poke and Select Copy Link Location. Now we have the ID in our Clipboard.
3) This will exactly look like :
 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=XYZ
( where XYX can be any numbers and this XYZ is nothing but the ID ).
4) Now in the Address Bar type "javascript:Chat.openTab(XYZ)" (without qoutes) and press Enter.
5) Now it is done.
6) You can see full Chat History now.
So this is a simple Trick to Hack Facebook Chat History.



4 comments:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, there are real hackers out there who can take down bad records legally, I am a living witness. For years I had some bad records which prevented me from getting any reasonable jobs or even loans. Someone added me to a solutions group where I met this pro hacker ALBERT VADIM. He cleared all my bad records, I got a great job and afterwards he helped fix my credit reports and got me up to 780 credit score. Yes, it sounded unreal to me at first but in the end it was really worth it. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT ALBERT ON EMAIL: Vadimwebhack@gmail,com WhatsApp +17025301177 OR kIK: Arturquickhack

    ReplyDelete